Altera Cyclone V SoC based Controller Unit
Controller Unit for Real-Time Applications as for:
- controls with sampling periods < 1ms
- data acquisition and sophisticated data processing
- communication / Internet of the Things (IoT)
- medical devices
- security applications
The board comprises two Gigabit-Ethernet ports.
Additional interfaces e.g to ADCs and DACs are accessible at connectors on the bottom of the Board.
Controller unit characteristics:
- Cyclone V SoC 5CSEMA6U23
- 1 GByte DDR3-ECC-SDRAM
- 2x GBit Ethernet
- QSPI-Flash 128 MByte
- Voltage Supply 3.3V
- > 50 user IOs accessible at connectors
- Size 130 mm x 100 mm
- controller unit / SoC board
- reference design for software and hardware
- bootable SD-Card with Linux
For questions concerning the controller unit please contact us. We are pleased to develop your FPGA-Design and die Software.
*For your own FPGA-Designs you need the Altera Quartus tools. The Cyclone V5 5CSEMA6U23 FPGA is supported by the free WebEdition.