As a provider for FPGA design we develop, implement and verify customer-specific, programmable logic in VHDL. The start-up takes place on your hardware, depending on the circumstances either on your site or at our premises.
We have a long-term experience in FPGA design, with our special competence being in the sector of signal processing, sensor interfaces and communication interfaces. An intensive utilization of an FPGA's opportunities makes it more than just „glue logic”, it will become the mainstay of your system, which effectively provides crucial functions.
Abaxor engineering is a certified Lattice LEADER Design Services partner.
- FPGA designs for mission-critical applications
- IoT applications
- image- and signal processing, controllers, filter, numeric algebra
- AXI-masters and AXI-Slaves
- High-Level-Synthesis (HLS)
- porting of C/C++ applications to FPGAs
- FPGA for power electronics
- implementation of non-linear algorithms. e.g.
piezo controller / switching amplifier
- FPGA as ASIC-prototypes
- image processing: companion chip for image sensors
- custom measurement equipment
- PCI-Express (PCIe) applications
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- display-interfaces for LCD/TFT-displays
- co-simulation Modelsim with Matlab/Simulink